This tool performs symmetric encryption and decryption with aes-256-ecb cipher with nosalt and with Password-Based Key Derivation Function 2 (PBKDF2) with 1,000,000 iterations.
Recommendation use a password key that has at least 5 words separated by a numeric character. Example: May0The1Force2Be3With4You.Star#Wars.1977
The process, having 1,000,000 iterations in the pbkdf2 algorithm, can take a while. Patience.
- Spaces are not allowed in the password key, unencrypted data and encrypted data
- Some characters are not allowed in passwordkey, such as: $
- The maximum length of the password key is 64 characters
- The maximum length of the value to encrypt is 128 characters
- The maximum length of the value to be decrypted is 256 characters
- The encryption process returns the encrypted value in base 64
- To decrypt the value to be decrypted must be in base 64